Join us April 19th, 2:00-4:00, for an afternoon of fun, learning, and growth:
- Laura Redfern, Certified Financial Planner, will share 5 principals on growing your personal finances
- Khamphoy Sayavong, Motivational Speaker, will inspire you to cultivate a culture of optimism
- Anna Jaworski, President, will reveal the new growth of Hearts Unite the Globe and how its mission supports the Congenital Heart Defects Community
- Enjoy music, refreshments, and camaraderie
- Participate in the silent auction
- Obtain tickets for the Tree of Life Afghan raffle
Hearts Unite the Globe (HUG), is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to enrich, educate and empower members of the Congenital Heart Defects (CHD) Community.
Please join us and help us to grow!
Tickets $10 – available at the door or at heartsunitetheglobe.com
You must be present to win the silent auction items. You need not be present to win the Tree of Life afghan (just make sure your address is on your ticket).